By accessing this site, viewing or purchasing items on killerdolce.com (the "Website"), you (the "User" or "you") represent and warrant that you have read, understood and agree:
(1) to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions ("Agreement"), as well as all documents referred or linked to.
(2) that you have the right, authority, and capacity to abide by this Agreement; and
(3) that you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning your access and use of the website.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any Products from killerdolce.com.
1. THE CONTRACT
When you purchase a product on this website you enter into a Contract with KILLER DOLCE Enterprise Sdn Bhd (“We” or “the Owner” or “the Company” or “KILLER DOLCE”) the legal owner of killerdolce.com.
- In order to contract with KILLER DOLCE you must be capable of entering a contract. You must be over 18 and the authorised user of a valid credit card (issued by a bank we find acceptable) or PayPal account used to place your order.
- You guarantee that all details you provide to KILLER DOLCE are true and accurate.
- By placing an order you are making an offer to purchase a product subject to the terms and conditions contained in this document. KILLER DOLCE reserves the right to accept or decline any offer.
- The confirmation e-mail you receive upon placing an order (which confirms receipt of your order) does NOT constitute our acceptance of your offer. The contract between you and KILLER DOLCE is only formed when you receive a confirmation e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you (this is when acceptance occurs).
- For legal purposes, the contract between you and KILLER DOLCE is formed in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and any dispute will be litigated or arbitrated under Malaysian Law.
- All prices are quoted in Malaysian dollars and payment is charged in Malaysian dollars.
- Once you select a product you wish to purchase, you will be shown the charges you must pay including any delivery charges and taxes (if applicable).
- Killer Dolce reserves the right to make changes to pricing and specifications without prior notice and without incurring any obligations to you.
Please refer to our Shipping page
- We will direct the product to the shipping address you specified when making your order. We will not accept PO Boxes as valid delivery addresses, only residential and commercial addresses will be allowed.
- A professional third party will handle delivery. Any delivery times provided on our site are approximate and we cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer as a result of late delivery.
- You are responsible for making yourself available to accept delivery or, in the event that you can’t do so, to collect the item from the location specified by the courier.
- When your order is delivered inspect the Product for any obvious faults, defects or damage. Please retain your receipt of the delivered Product for future reference. If you are dissatisfied with the condition of the item you must inform us as soon as possible by email and return it to us within 7 days. Please see our Returns policy.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to arrange for delivery to your location, we will contact you using the details you gave us when you made your order. We will either cancel the order or arrange for it to be delivered to an alternative address.
- We reserve the right to restrict delivery to any address.
4. RETURNS POLICY
Please refer to our Returns page.
5. AVAILABILITY OF GOODS
- Products displayed on the Website are available while supplies last.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order or any portion thereof, for any reason, even after you’ve received an order confirmation from KILLER DOLCE. We reserve the right to limit the number of items you can order and we may also refuse service to any customer without prior notification.
- If an item ordered has an incorrect price due to typographical error (or any other reason) we have the right to cancel or refuse that order even if it is being or has been processed. If this happens we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it and receiving a full refund. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled and you will be issued a full refund.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The intellectual property rights (IP) to the Content on this website are strictly reserved by their respective licensors.
- The KILLER DOLCE name and Logo are copyright KILLER DOLCE ENTERPRISE who reserve all rights, in any media.
- All Content on the site (and its blog) belongs to KILLER DOLCE and may not be reproduced without license from us. ‘Content’ includes look, design, text and images (except for promotional images provided to us by suppliers - which belong to their individual owners and should be credited accordingly by any parties using them).
- If Content from this website is used without permission for commercial purposes, or contrary to our interest, legal action will be taken. This includes use of our name in metatags on other websites.
- We reserve the right to change, delete, update or otherwise alter the Content at anytime without providing further notice.
- We also regard any comments made to our blog posts (as well as communications emailed to us), to be the exclusive property of KILLER DOLCE. Any intellectual property rights have been assigned to us, giving us the right to use the comment as we see fit (including modification) without having to provide any compensation or credit. If you don’t want us to use your comments don’t submit any!
- We value your privacy. All personal details provided to KILLER DOLCE will not be distributed to third parties. Your details will be kept for KILLER DOLCE use only.
- If at any time you do not wish to receive promotional information from us, please let us know by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our communications.
9. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, KILLER DOLCE hereby expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, and shall not be liable for any damages related to the use of this Website.
- Whilst we attempt to represent the products featured on killerdolce.com as accurately as possible, the information displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- We make no guarantees that you will have uninterrupted or error-free access to the Website. We therefore cannot be held liable if you are unable to access the Website for any period of time, for any reason. This includes time taken for maintenance or repairs.
- This Website may not be compatible with the hardware and software that you are using. We shall not be liable for any damage to your computer, software or data that may have occurred when using the site.
10. ACCESS AND USE OF WEBSITE
- You cannot access or use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding privacy, online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack into the Website or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Website. Unauthorized framing of or linking to the website or unauthorized use of any robot, spider, or other automated device on the Website, will be investigated and will be subject to appropriate civil or criminal legal action.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Access to the Website may be suspended or withdrawn from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not try to use the Website under another name or user.
This is located at http://killerdolce.myshopify.com/blogs/news
- Comments made on the blog shall not be for any illegal, obscene, abusive, offensive, improper or objectionable purpose. You will not use the comments facility to sell or offer to sell any goods or services, to conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters, or for any purpose that we find objectionable.
- We cannot be held responsible for any comments made on our blog or for links to third party sites. Linked sites are the responsibility of their respective owners and KILLER DOLCE is not responsible for their content or security. You access such sites at your own risk; any complaints you have are to be addressed to the linked site.
- If you have a problem with comments made by a third party then please report it to info[at]killerdolce[dot]com. If we deem the comment in question to breach any of our terms or be contrary to our interest we will take measures to remove the offending post within reasonable time. Note: this does not include official posts made by KILLER DOLCE. If you don’t like the official posts we encourage you not to view the blog section.
12. FORCE MAJEURE CLAUSE
This standard clause refers to an exemption of liability for circumstances beyond our control.
- We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a Contract that is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. This includes, without limitation, any natural disasters, third party actions (including DOS attacks, hackers, delivery services), epidemics, hostilities, fire, arrests, strikes, accidents, mechanical breakdown, third party software failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain materials, regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
- Any notice under a Contract shall be in writing and may be served by email addressed to the relevant party at the email address supplied during the course of transaction. Notice will have been served when the recipient’s server receives the email – proof of this will be deemed from a properly addressed email that does not receive a delivery error.
15. MALAYSIA LAW & JURISDICTION
16. CHANGES TO TERMS
- If any changes to these policies occur, we will notify our customers by updating this section of our website. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with our latest terms and conditions before you submit your order – you can do so by checking this page each time you plan to purchase something from our site.
Should you have any questions please email info[at]killerdolce[dot]com